Qualify for the Texas Home Builders Safety Group!
Immediately save up to 22.6% on their workers’ compensation premiums.
The Texas Home Builders Workers’ Compensation Group (THB-WC Group), a TDI approved safety group, is open to most residential general contractors including; home builders, engineers, architects and interior carpentry firms. The group was developed to give businesses in the home building industry a competitive option for purchasing workers’ compensation insurance. The group is an “open” program, and therefore, any Texas insurance agent may place a qualifying client into the group.
To learn more about the THB Safety Group and industry qualifying class codes visit: www.texasmutual.com/agents/pr_thb.shtm
- Dividends paid to THB group policyholders for 2008-09 = $164,767.00
- 10.6% premium discount for qualifying participants.
- 12% additional premium discount for those choosing the program health care network option.
- Any Texas agent can see if their client meets qualification requirements.
- No cost to join.
- Free Safety Manual and Loss Control for participating.
*Both General fund dividends and purchasing group dividends must be declared by Texas Mutual® and approved by the Texas Department of Insurance. Annual dividends are evaluated and dispersed over a four-year period.